So we have been doing this tag, now it is my turn. Yay!! 😀
- Who is your patron saint and why?
Hum…. I guess it would have to be St. Thomas More. Although I did chose St. John Fisher (hence “Nick John”) as my confirmation saint, St. Thomas More has really attracted me by his defense of the faith, but only after it was impossible to serve both his king and his God. St. John Fisher also is in a similar boat, which is why I chose him as my confirmation saint.
- What is your favorite thing to eat on Fridays in Lent?
Bean and rice burritos.
- If you could ask God one question, what would it be?
Not sure…. I actually have not thought about this question too much. If I did not ask about the beginning of the world (hey Sophia let me know what God’s answer is if you ask him), I guess I would ask Him what His favorite color is.
- Would you rather hang out with friends or stay inside reading a book on a Friday night?
Hang out with friends most likely, I don’t get to do that so much. I would probably start a book discussion though in our conversations 😛
- What is the last movie you watched?
The Book of Daniel. It was a really neat movie that did not stray from the Bible, you should see it 😀
6. What is a career choice that you are thinking of?
- If you could invite any two people (living or dead) to coffee, who would they be?
Ergg….the limit of two people will kill me! And I don’t drink coffee but whatever…
Aside from Jesus or Mary, St. Thomas More and probably John of Austria (look him up if you don’t know about him, he is a cool guy!).
Now I call Maddie to the stage for her answers, stay tuned for her answers, they are going to be great. You’re tagged Maddie!